Opportunities to serve with Samaritan's Purse Canada
You can volunteer with Samaritan's Purse Canada in these ways:
- Join a Teams trip and bless others through construction, evangelism, medical/dental/eyeglass clinics, Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes, water filters, and more.
- Medical professionals: Join World Medical Mission and use your training on the front lines through short or long term missions.
- Organize your church, community group, school, or family to fundraise for a specific Samaritan's Purse project. Get ideas here.
- Pack Operation Christmas Child shoeboxes and drop them off at your local Collection Center (November 13-19, 2017) or pack boxes online.
- Serve year-round with Operation Christmas Child as a CONNECT volunteer.
- When Canadian disasters strike, Samaritan's Purse depends on volunteers to help victims recover and rebuild. Sign up to be notified about opportunities to respond to Canadian disasters.